San Clemente

I’ve stayed at San Clemente a few times but not as many as the past beaches of Corna, Seal, and Laguna. San Clemente is a bit further from my house than the others so I forget about it sometimes. After doing some research I would like to revisit because it really is a great, clean beach. San Clemente, the city, has a special place in my heart because its were I bought my 2008 Jeep. 

The beach for San Clemente is only a mile long. This is really small compared to Laguna being seven miles long. The few times I’ve been its never felt crowded. A nice bonus is theres tons of parking. The city and beach are very mellow, giving you the beachy laid back vibe. The views of mountain, hill, and ocean are incredible. 

When I came down and stayed at San Clemente there was a train going parallel to the beach. To reach the beach you had to go through a tunnel with the train track above you. I thought it was such a cool element to be laying out on the beach and have trains whiz on past you. The view for the people on the train must have been so picturesque too.



Tunnel going to the beach



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Historic District

Balboa Peninsula

Pacific Beach